I Built a Fake Data Generator Tool Inside Lorem Pro - Here's Why

I have been building Lorem Pro Tool for the last few weeks. It started as a simple Lorem Ipsum generator for 7 languages. But while talking to developers, I realized one more big problem. Every developer needs fake data daily. Fake names, fake emails, fake addresses, fake phone numbers for testing. And for that, we all go to different websites. One for Lorem Ipsum, one for fake names, one for fake emails. So I thought, why not add everything in one place? That's why I built the Fake Data Generator inside Lorem Pro Tool. You can now generate it live here: https://lorem-pro-tool.vercel.app/ What Can You Generate Now? This is not just another fake data site with 2 options. I have added what developers actually need: 1. Personal Data: Full Name, Gender, Job Title, Company Name 2. Contact Data: Email Address (with custom domain), Phone Number (with country code), Address 3. Internet Data: Username, Password, IP Address, User Agent 4. Lorem Ipsum in 77+ Languages: This is still our main feature. From Hindi, Bengali, Tamil to Japanese and Arabic. Why I Made It Different From Other Tools? Most fake data generators look like they were made in 2010. Full of ads, slow, and they give the same 5 names every time. I built this with 3 rules: Rule 1: No Ads, Fast Copy One click copy button. No popups. Built on http://Next.js so it's super fast. Rule 2: Real-looking Data I didn't use random asdf@gmail.com type data. The names, addresses, and companies look like real data, so your client demo looks professional. Rule 3: Made for Indian and Global Developers You can generate fake data for India (Indian names, +91 numbers, Indian cities) as well as US, UK, etc. This is very helpful for those building apps for Indian users. Who Is This Tool For? If you are a: - Frontend developer who needs to fill a table design - Backend developer testing an API - UI/UX designer making a dashboard mockup - QA tester who needs 100 fake users Then this tool will save you at least 30 minutes every day. I am still adding more features like Fake Credit Card for testing, Fake Company GST numbers, and Bulk CSV export. The tool is live and 100% free. I am building it in public. Try it here: https://lorem-pro-tool.vercel.app/ If you have any feature request, just comment below. I will add it in the next update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorem Ipsum Generator in 77+ Languages - Hindi, Arabic, Spanish & More | Pro Tool

Free Lorem Ipsum Generator in 7 Languages (Hindi, Tamil, Bengali) - 100% Free Tool

Why You Should Never Leave Lorem Ipsum on a Live Website - SEO Mistake 90% Beginners Make